DU Battery Saver
App that assists in helping a device's battery last longer
Do you find yourself getting frustrated over the speed with which your smartphone's battery power drains? DU Battery Saver is a helpful app that gives you the option to better manage the way your device utilizes its battery power, thus extending the life of the battery as much as possible. One thing the app does in order to accomplish this goal is to end any extraneous processes that drain your battery's power.
DU Battery Saver provides you with several modes, each of which help you to eliminate unnecessary power draining and increase the time before you need to once again charge your phone. If you prefer to forego the preset modes, DU Battery Saver also lets you manually control the issue by scanning the device and end programs and apps that are causing the battery power to drain too quickly.
As an added bonus, DU Battery Saver also provides users with a full report showing the details of the usage of your device's battery. This report includes important information and statistics, such as the voltage, temperature, capacity, and which tasks use what percentage of the battery's power.
There are no considerable downsides to using DU Battery Saver. Overall, users appreciate the service the app provides as it relates to better utilizing the battery in the Android devices they choose to use every day.
- Extends battery life.
- Users can use preset modes or manually manage the processes that drain battery power.
- Provides extensive report to give users a thorough understanding of which processes use the most power.
- No significant negatives have been discovered.
Version 126.96.36.199 Updates:
1. Optimized overall performance and enhanced the user experience.
2. Bugs fixed.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- RESTART_PACKAGES: This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.